Permanent Executive Assistant – Oil and Gas Consultancy – EP/WS/2416
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Open To: EU Citizen or UK Work Permit Holder
Job Overview: A leading Exploration and Production Consultancy in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide a high quality and professional service to the management staff and support business growth objectives. Applications are invited from candidates who have proven PA experience working in a demanding, time pressured environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is paramount. The Company is embracing a period of global growth in 2017 with a focus on the Americas, Middle East and Asia Pacific region. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial outlook and be heavily involved in driving and supporting these growth strategies.
The Company is an established consultancy in the global oil and gas industry providing a range of services including geological analysis/evaluation and field evaluation. Due to recent investment, they have a strong growth plan over the next 12 months.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include:
• Support the Managing Director and the Management Team in the implementation of the growth strategic plans.
• Have a high regard for delivering a professional and timely service to the Team – communicating effectively to all relevant personnel.
• Be proactive in all activities to deliver these plans to the global market. This may include liaison with recruitment, marketing, legal, event related companies etc.
• Support the Managing Director in his day to day operations – e.g. diaries, appointments, travel arrangements, Visa’s, office expansion etc.
• Establish yourself as the main point of contact with external suppliers – managing definition of service requirements and deliverables.
• Manage contracts and payments to contactors/associates that may be employed for project work.
• Work closely with the Company’s Accountancy firm – ensuring that all financial deadlines and obligations are understood and adhered to.
• Complete all Company legal requirements.
• Support the day-to-day running of the office.
• Assisting with contracts and tenders – acknowledging receipt, review and comment, preparation of draft, liaison with all involved to complete, submission and follow up with prospective end client.
• Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders within and external to the Company.
• Preparation of regular reports, minutes, updates for meetings. Dissemination of reports to all stakeholders.
• Manage all confidential information – ensuring matters are dealt with in a sensitive and trustworthy manner.
Working in a dynamic senior level management environment, you will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, an excellent eye for detail, as well as being able to multitask and prioritise workloads effectively. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be ambitious and driven to succeed. This is an exciting time to be joining this expanding Company and as such you will be heavily involved in its success.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience as an EA or PA in a dynamic working environment essential.
• Must be computer literate, with a strong knowledge of MS Office and Email systems essential. Database experience highly desired.
• A strong character who has the confidence and personality to be assertive and diplomatic as required.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Previous experience working in the oil and gas industry desired but not essential.
• An understanding of legal documents – the ability to assist with contracts and tenders essential.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential as is the ability to work with highly confidential information and material.
• A high regard for professional customer service and stakeholder relationship management.
• Must be able to multi-task and be methodical in work practices essential.
• Ability to perform under pressure and to deliver results.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organisation skills – must be able to coordinate activities across various levels to achieve objectives.
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters
• Must have strong abilities in prioritising tasks.
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – can get on with the role and identify and engage help where needed.
• Ability to take on new challenges and be proactive.
• Team player with personality and confidence.
Package: An attractive Base Salary of £30K – £40K is on offer dependent on skills and experience, plus an attractive benefits package. The Company operate a Bonus Scheme and are keen to reward all players on success.
How to ApplyTo apply for this job: 1) Go to the Web Site www.working-smart.co.uk, Select ‘Candidates’ and ‘Review Jobs’. If not registered, please complete Personal Details, Profile etc. Please ensure you upload a current copy of your CV and a Cover Letter. 2) Email email@example.com with the job title/reference and enclose your CV and Cover Note. PS. Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) b) your availability and c) your salary expectations. Copyright © Working Smart 2017 WSL owns the copyright on all marketing materials written. If copyright is breached, they will take legal action and a minimum $5000 fee will apply.
1606 total views, 4 today